“On the eve of a possible world war, I am calling upon you to stop any military action! Make Health – Not War! This war is not in the interests of the people of the world, but is in the special interests of groups that include – beside the oil industry – the pharmaceutical industry. Or was it a coincidence that the pharmaceutical industry – not the oil industry – was the main sponsor of the “war agenda” during the last US elections in November 2002?
At the beginning of the 21st century, mankind stands at the crossroads. Advances in the field of natural health will save millions of lives, but threaten the very existence of the multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical investment industry, which is based on patents and the continuation of diseases. This entire industry is in a battle for survival. A prolonged international crisis and the curtailing of civil rights play right into their hands.
The people of America and the people of the world need a strategic plan to combat these special interests, to stop funding them and to ensure long-term peace and health for this planet. This plan was presented at the World Summit in Johannesburg in August 2002 and is now being implemented in more and more countries.
Dr. Matthias Rath is the physician and scientist who led the breakthroughs in the natural control of cardiovascular disease and cancer. He is a member of the New York Academy of Sciences and other renowned scientific organisations. Already 10 years ago, the late Dr. Linus Pauling, recipient of the Nobel Prizes in Chemistry and Peace stated: “Your discoveries are so important for millions of people that they threaten entire industries. One day there may even be wars just to prevent this breakthrough from being widely accepted. This is the time, when you need to stand up!” – That time is now.-
1. Health is a basic human right. Every person is entitled to make use of this right without any restriction. Public institutions and private organizations are to be held accountable for providing life-saving health information to the people of the world. The obstruction of the right to essential health information for everyone constitutes a crime against humanity.
2. Today, health is not available to every human being for good reasons. These include social injustice, military conflicts and others. Another significant reason is the fact that the most profitable industry on earth, the pharmaceutical industry, is an investment industry based upon the existence and continuation of diseases – despite declarations to the contrary. Low-cost prevention, treatment and elimination of diseases threaten this multi-trillion dollar pharmaceutical “business with disease”.
3. Most efforts to improve health on a global scale have failed thus far. The World Health Organization’s effort “Health for All by the Year 2000” could not reach its goals because it did not distinctly separate itself from the global “business with disease.” It focused instead on administrative healthcare changes, rather than taking advantage of global advances in medicine.
4. Advances in the field of natural medicine have been made over recent years that will reduce the incidence of common diseases in the industrialized countries as well as in the developing world, to a fraction of their current frequency. The primary cause of the world’s most common health conditions is a chronic deficiency of micronutrients, essential for optimum cellular energy metabolism as well as optimum connective tissue stability.
5. In the industrialized world, the leading causes of death are heart attacks, cancer, strokes, diabetes and high blood pressure. Using the available knowledge in nutritional research and cellular medicine, these health conditions can be significantly reduced and hundreds of millions of lives can be saved.
7. The eradication of today’s most common health problems is dependent on one factor only: how fast the information about this breakthrough in natural health can be spread. Whilst the scientific knowledge to combat these diseases effectively is available and the essential nutrients to prevent these health conditions can be produced at low costs, in any quantity, anywhere in the world, the dissemination of this life-saving information to the people of the world is being obstructed.
8. The pharmaceutical industry tries to protect its global drug market by outlawing natural remedies. Effective, non-patentable and affordable natural health approaches threaten the very existence of the pharmaceutical industry. The multi-trillion dollar global pharmaceutical market is dependent on synthetic drugs that allow an excessively high return on investment based on the patentability of those drugs. To secure the continued existence of the pharmaceutical industry as the most profitable industry on earth, large corporations embarked on a global battle to outlaw the dissemination of natural health information. To that effect the pharmaceutical industry abuses the United Nations “Codex Alimentarius Commission” and other national and international bodies.
9. The people of the world face one of the largest challenges in human history. The right to health and life for billions of people is being threatened by the profit interests of a few shareholders. The goals of these two interest groups are incompatible by their very nature. Similarly, in the battle to save human lives against the profits from patented drugs, every government, every public and private institution has to take a decision on which side they stand. And they will be held accountable by history.
10. The goal “Health for All by the Year 2020™” is in sight. What is needed immediately is a worldwide effort to promote the dissemination of natural health benefits in every country.
I call upon
I call upon every man and woman to spread this life-saving information in order to protect your life and that of millions of others.
Matthias Rath, M.D
The World Summit was attended by over one hundred Heads of State. Many countries acted on this plan and adopted natural health policies to improve the health of their people. Prominent examples are:
In implementing these programs, these countries use scientific information already available in the fight against cardiovascular disease, cancer and infectious diseases – including AIDS. For example, studies published in the Proceedings of the US National Academy of Sciences prove that vitamin C alone is able to inhibit HIV virus activity by more than 99% (!).
Further information and copies of the studies can be found and downloaded here.
Every country that adopts a national policy based on effective natural therapies is a nail in the coffin of the pharmaceutical “business with disease”’. In the global battle between natural health and the financial interests of the drug companies there can be only one winner.
That is why the pharmaceutical interest groups have placed their lobbyists in key political positions:
Wars, long-term international crises and the curtailing of civil rights are in the interest of the Pharma-Cartel.
The following facts now also appear in a new light: