Download a PDF
For the past three weeks the world has been assaulted by inhumane pictures of Iraqi prisoner abuse. Reports of the abuse have been known for several months, and millions of people worldwide asked, “Why were they made public only now?” The following Open Letter by Matthias Rath M.D., published by The New York Times on April 25, 2004, preceded publication of the abuse by only three days.
The sequence of events documented in Dr. Rath’s Open Letter provides Senator John Kerry with powerful arguments against the Bush/Cheney Administration. Why does he not use them? Could it be because the same financial interests influence Senator Kerry and because John D. Rockefeller IV is the head of Kerry’s presidential election campaign in West Virginia?
The only way for the people of America to build a healthy and peaceful nation and uphold its constitutional and democratic rights as manifested in the “Declaration of Independence” is to demand the immediate impeachment of George Bush! The time to act is now!
When Will You Speak Up?
Prevent World War III – Now!
The Bush/Cheney Administration has only one chance of survival: escalate crises to provoke World War III
A dramatic call by Matthias Rath, M.D. for ‘regime change’ in the White House
The people of America, all Heads of State and the United Nations must act now to prevent Armageddon!
PREPARATIONS FOR WWW III ARE UNDERWAY
- The 9/11 investigation confirmed the worst suspicions of the victims’ families and the world community: the Bush/Cheney Administration deliberately deceived the people of America and the world about the 9/11 tragedy and the war against Iraq.
- The warnings about ‘Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US’ have not only been deliberately ignored by the Bush/ Cheney regime but the investigation has been actively obstructed. Remember Coleen Rowley, the FBI agent whistle blower who became TIME ‘Person of the Year’ for revealing that her warnings had been suppressed at the highest level. With so much to hide, the Bush/Cheney regime cannot afford to turn over the White House and the Pentagon to a Kerry Administration.
- The only chance for the survival of the Bush/Cheney regime and the only chance to avoid prosecution is the escalation of an international crisis into a war that includes the deliberate use of weapons of mass destruction.
With the CIA and FBI unavailable for further misuse, the Bush/Cheney regime openly prepares international crisis strategies:
– In the Middle East the Bush/Cheney regime is backing Sharon’s hazardous political plans in return for Sharon deliberately escalating the Israeli/Palestinian crisis into a regional war by targeted assassinations of political opponents and by provocation of the entire Arab world.
– The situation in the Korean peninsula remains explosive. Cheney’s recent intervention in that very region increased
– not decreased – the risk of war.
- Both these strategies lead to the use of weapons of mass destruction – by either side. The resulting state of fear would then – similar to the 9/11 tragedy – to abolish civil rights, democracy and to stay in power against the will of the people.
- The abolition of democracy is the only way how the special interest groups that brought the Bush/Cheney regime into the White House can retain global control.
REMEMBER THE FACTS
- The Rockefeller financed oil and drug industries are the financial interests behind Bush/Cheney and the largest sponsors of their presidential election campaign.
- Only weeks before 9/11, during the first days of August 2001, the scandal around deadly side-effects from cholesterol lowering drugs hit the news. More than 50 people had died from one drug (Baychol) alone and a ‘time bomb’ was ticking in more than 6 million (!) people on this drug. Other drugs were to follow.
- The beginning avalanche of class action lawsuits against all major multi-national drug companies would have led to a meltdown of this investment industry. The losses for the special interests around the Rockefeller group would have amounted to trillions of dollars.
- Then, on Monday, August 6, 2001 – precisely in the middle of this disaster – George Bush receives the now infamous Presidential Daily Brief entitled ‘Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US.’ George Bush must have realized that such an ‘attack’ would turn media interest immediately away from the imminent trillion dollar losses of the drug investors and turn it towards the tragedy that then happened on September 11. What would you have done in the shoes of George Bush? He decided to do nothing!
- Bush and Cheney went even one step further. They actively abused this tragedy to abolish civil rights with the deliberate goal to regain control and develop counter strategies for the survival of the embattled drug industry and their financiers.
THE OPTIONS FOR BUSH/CHENEY NOW
- If they give in to what is evidently becoming the will of the people of America and turn over the White House to a new Administration in a democratic election, the Bush/Cheney regime risks that
– the sobering truth about the involvement of this regime in the public deception about 9/11 and the Iraq War will be exposed,
– the Bush/Cheney regime and those who did not distance themselves from it will face prosecution under national and international law,
– a political crisis worse than Watergate will be triggered that destroy the political credibility of the United States for decades.
- Knowing that Bush and Cheney evidently embarked on a desperate strategy that imperils the entire world. Exploding bombs and conventional wars have become daily news for the people of the world. The only event that would shock the world beyond the 9/11 tragedy would be the detonation of weapons of mass destruction – either provoked or in battle. This tragedy would then serve as a pretense for the continuation of the Bush/Cheney regime – under martial law.
- In light of the recent pact between the Bush/Cheney regime and Sharon, of the targeted assassination of political opponents by Sharon and the deliberate provocation of the entire Arabian and Islamic world, this is the region where this war is being provoked. The world has to realize that World War III is being deliberately planned by the Bush/Cheney regime.
Matthias Rath, M.D. is a world renowned scientist, member of the New York Academy of Sciences and other international scientific organizations. Fellow scientist and Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling considered Dr. Rath as his successor.
Before and during the Iraq war Dr. Rath has become a ‘conscience of the world.’ He raised his voice to alert the people in America and beyond to the fact that the Bush/Cheney administration has been deceiving the world about September 11 and the Iraq War.
During the current 9/11 Investigation, everything Dr. Rath had publicly predicted has been confirmed. Now, with world peace being threatened like never before, Dr. Rath raises his voice again:
EVERY RESPONSIBLE PERSON MUST ACT TO PRESERVE WORLD PEACE – NOW!
If the people of America as well as the political leaders of the world do not act now to remove the Bush/Cheney regime, Armageddon is certain to happen. The most straightforward way to terminate the Bush/Cheney threat to world peace would be for the American people to vote them out of office in the forthcoming elections. But everyone needs to realize that under the Bush/Cheney regime there will not be a democratic election in November 2004.
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MUST TAKE ACTION – NOW!
Impeach President Bush and Vice President Cheney! No democratic nation can allow its political leaders to violate national and international laws, sacrifice democracy and remain unpunished. The American people must demand that US-Congress start impeachment procedures now!
THE UNITED NATIONS MUST TAKE ACTION – NOW!
- The United Nations must prosecute the Bush/Cheney regime for breach of international law and other crimes against humanity. The UN was founded as the government of the world with the primary goal to secure world peace. The UN Charter commands that immediate action be taken against anyone endangering world peace. The Bush/Cheney regime are currently the greatest threat to world peace.
- Immediate proceedings have to be initiated against the Bush/Cheney regime at the UN’s International Criminal Court in The Hague for breaking international law with the illegal war against Iraq and for other crimes against humanity.
- If the United Nations, the representative body of the people of the world, does not act now, including imposing political and economic sanctions against the Bush/Cheney regime, it loses it very reason to exist.
THE HEADS OF STATE MUST TAKE ACTION – NOW!
Every political leader, every government and hundreds of millions of people worldwide must unite to support the people of America and the United Nations in these efforts to prevent World War III.
Every political, economic and other non-violent action has to be undertaken by the people of the world and their governments to terminate the Bush/Cheney regime now!
WE CANNOT AFFORD TO WAIT. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!
US-Declaration of Independence
“Whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”