Miracle in Rome?
October 27, 2005
The Worst Is Still To Come
December 20, 2005

Dominik – The True Story

Dominik's passing was as dramatic an event as the past two years of his short life. The fight between an outmoded and inhuman form of treatment – chemotherapy – and the breakthrough of a treatment with no side effects – Cellular Medicine – accompanied Dominik to his death.

It is now clear that Dominik did not die as a result of his cancer and metastasis of the lung, but rather as a result of a succession of medical errors made by doctors, resulting in the formation of a giant haematoma which filled the entire left side of his chest and began exerting ever more pressure on his heart and lungs. In addition to this, he developed a pericardial effusion (a build-up of fluid in the heart), which had an increasingly adverse effect on cardiac function.

Although an operation was carried out on 25 October 2004 to puncture the left chest cavity, which clearly relieved the situation, the vital organs (the heart in particular) were already so badly impaired that Dominik's heart stopped on 1 November.

Dominik was a fighter and held on for a long time. It wasn't the cancer that eventually defeated him; he was the victim of an antiquated medical system – one that wanted to exploit him to prove that cancer continues to be a death sentence.

They did not succeed however!

Chronology of Events

Dominik has become a symbol for humanity's liberation from the scourge of cancer. The last few years of his life were a long and hard fight, through which a great many of us accompanied him. We have once again listed the different stages of this fight below:


At the children's clinic in Siegen, Germany, Dominik is diagnosed with a form of bone cancer (osteosarcoma) in his right thigh (near the knee). Chemotherapy starts immediately. After the second cycle of chemo, the cancer in the thigh bone grew at an alarming rate, as did the lung metastases.

Doctors at Siegen clinic transfer Dominik to the children's ward of the university clinic in Münster, Germany (director: Professor Jürgens). The course of chemotherapy continues here, but at no point are Dominik's parents consulted.


Once the parents hear what the doctors in Münster are doing, they contact the university clinic in Mainz and ask them for a second opinion on Dominik's illness. On arrival in Mainz his parents are told: “Don't expect us to give a different recommendation from Münster university clinic.” It is clear that the Mainz and Münster university clinics have already been in touch with one another about this.


At Münster Castle, the main building of Münster University, Dr. Rath gives a speech about Cellular Medicine's breakthrough in treating cancer.

The main hall and its foyer are filled with over eight hundred cancer patients and their families. Following this speech, many in the audience start to follow a Cellular Medicine regime.

In the months following this, increasing numbers of people come to hospitals in the Münster area, having successfully fought or even defeated their cancer with the help of Cellular Medicine. Pressure increases on Münster university clinic as the centre of ‘chemo'-orientated cancer treatment in Germany. This pressure is focused primarily on Professor Jürgens, dean of the university clinic and a spokesperson for pressure groups which openly propound chemotherapy.

At this point, Dr. Rath and the Feld family have not yet met.

During this same month, Dominik's parents decide to have the tumour removed from Dominik's thigh in an operation to save Dominik's leg. They have to ask Munich university clinic to do this because the clinic in Münster insists that the whole leg has to be amputated.


Due to its severe side effects, Dominik's parents cut short the course of chemotherapy at Münster university clinic after 14 treatment cycles; at this point their son weighs only 16 kilos and is fighting for his life. The CT scans of his lungs show multiple metastases in the lungs, which have actually increased in number as a result of chemotherapy. Münster university clinic puts pressure on the Feld family to continue the chemotherapy and also to allow an incredibly dangerous operation on Dominik's lung to remove the metastases.

Dominik's parents look into alternative means of treatment and come across Cellular Medicine. They decide to start Dominik on a natural course of therapy. At this point, Dr. Rath is still unaware of Dominik's plight.


After four months of Cellular Medicine, Dominik has recovered to such an extent that he is able to return to school after his year-long absence. He is an excellent pupil and soon catches up on everything he missed.


The CT scan taken at his check-up shows that the metastases in his lung have diminished greatly and even partially disappeared following his exclusive adherence to a Cellular Medicine regime. Münster university clinic is notified of the impressive success that this alternative natural course of therapy has achieved with Dominik.


Professor Jürgens files a lawsuit with Betzdorf district court, aiming to deprive Dominik's parents of their right of care for him, thus enabling him to compel Dominik to undergo chemotherapy, against their will. He also wanted to perform an operation on Dominik's lungs to remove alleged metastases, despite the fact that the CT scan taken on 23 September showed that, following his optimum intake of cellular nutrients, there were hardly any metastases left. This amounts to forcing an almost healthy child to subject himself, under duress, to a toxic ‘cure' with almost no chance of survival (70 to 90% likelihood of causing death).

This begs the question: Why, in the face of the proven remission of the metastases in Dominik's lungs, was Professor Jürgens unable to share in the pleasure at Dominik's imminent recovery and to congratulate Dominik's parents?

Professor Jürgen's actions show that he was not concerned exclusively with Dominik's health. There were obviously other elements at work. It seems that the real aim in forcing chemotherapy on the child was to support the pretence that Dominik's death was inevitable, sidelining Dr. Rath and eliminating Cellular Medicine as a viable alternative to ineffectual chemotherapy. Criminal proceedings citing bodily harm, manslaughter and other allegations would then have been instituted against Dr. Rath under the pretext that Cellular Medicine was to blame for the fact that Dominik failed to receive successful treatment in time - a complete reversal of the actual facts of the case.


Betzdorf district court makes its staggering decision to withdraw from Dominik's parents the parental right of care for their child. Dominik's parents contact a number of German publications (including Bild newspaper and Fokus magazine) to let the public know what is happening to their child. However, the media shows no interest in reporting the story.

Finally, Dominik's parents contact Dr. Rath to ask for help. Dr. Rath informs them that he can only help if they are willing to make their child's story known to as many people as possible. The Dr. Rath Foundation, together with the ‘Save Dominik' association recently initiated by Dominik's parents, tell the people of Germany what Dominik has been through via publications, the internet and in speeches.


CT scan of Dominik's lung, taken on 9 January 2004. In this and all subsequent images, the view of the pleural space is taken from below. The left lung is therefore on the right of the picture.

Another CT scan of Dominik's lungs confirms that there are still no metastases in his lungs.


Dominik's parents set up the ‘Save Dominik' association and receive support from the people of Germany and far beyond.


Professor Jürgens files charges of bodily harm and attempted manslaughter against Dr. Rath, whose scientific findings in relation to Cellular Medicine are putting the billion-dollar chemotherapy market under threat.


At a session of Koblenz Court of Appeal, the decision by Betzdorf District Court is overturned. It returns the right of care for Dominik to his parents. Dominik is so healthy that he greets the judge personally at the start of the hearing. Public interest in Dominik's fate reaches far beyond Germany.


Dominik celebrates his first communion surrounded by his family and in good health. He even starts playing football again, which had been his favourite sport before becoming ill, in his favourite position as goalkeeper. For Dominik, who has just regained his health, this hobby is to prove disastrous.


During a game of football, a ball hits Dominik hard in the temple. This leads to a headache and, a short time later, Dominik requires emergency surgery on account of a haematoma that has formed in the temple area. The surgeons at Jung-Stilling hospital in Siegen know that Dominik was previously diagnosed with bone cancer. Because of their view that this diagnosis was a sure-fire death sentence, they record that metastases have formed in Dominik's brain - without the evidence of a corroborating tissue analysis on which to base this diagnosis. After this operation, surgeons do not replace a small fragment of Dominik's skull from around the temple area, so as to enable the swelling from the operative scar to go down. The intention is to replace this skull fragment a few weeks later.


When Dominik's mother arrives for the planned operation, she is informed that her son is riddled with metastases despite the fact that no examinations have been carried out to support this. Another CT scan is carried out which shows the operative scar on Dominik's brain. Without any further examinations being carried out, Dominik's mother is informed that this operative scar is allegedly a metastasis. However, his mother becomes suspicious and leaves the clinic with her son.

Two days later, Dominik's mother receives two phone calls from the duty surgeon at Siegen hospital informing her, to her surprise, that after having another look at the CT image, he has discovered that, in the area behind the operative scar on Dominik's head, an oedema (build-up of excess fluid) has in fact formed. This only increases Dominik's parents' mistrust of the hospital.

Who influenced the doctors at the clinic? What led them to unsettle Dominik's mother like this and pressurise her? Why was it so urgently necessary for Dominik to undergo an operation to remove alleged metastases instead of the scheduled skull-fragment replacement? How did the alleged metastases suddenly disappear? In whose interest was this strategy? Was the intention to force Dominik back into the clutches of pharmaceutical medicine?

At this point, Dominik's parents lose all trust in the doctors treating their son for they are left with no choice but to believe that the pressure groups which have been hounding their son for months are bringing their influence to bear on subordinated hospitals such as Siegen hospital.


A short time later, since Dominik has still not undergone surgery to replace the missing skull fragment, the wound on his head becomes inflamed, requiring him to undergo another operation in Siegen. He suffers a multitude of complications following this operation.


After a severe bout of pneumonia, Dominik is admitted to the children's clinic at Pirmasens hospital (director: Dr. Kläber), suffering from a pleural effusion (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the pleural space).


To treat the pleural effusion in Dominik's left lung, the doctors at Pirmasens hospital perform a pleurocentesis on him. During this procedure it is clear that they punctured Dominik's left lung, which collapsed like a deflated balloon. On the left side of Dominik's chest, previously filled by the left lung, a huge hollow space is created. 2.2 litres of fluid in total are drained out of this.


Dominik's condition deteriorates. The doctors at Pirmasens hospital inform Dominik's mother that Dominik has only hours to live. Hereupon, Dominik's distraught mother decides to give him the bad news and a priest is asked to come that same evening to read Dominik his last rites.

While the doctors' attention is focused on his apparent impending death, Dominik is not given vital medical care. Only when the doctors are threatened with legal action are they prepared to replenish the albumin that was lost during the drainage procedure by giving Dominik an albumin infusion.

The next morning, Dominik's breathing is still shallow, but the albumin infusion has fought off the life-threatening situation. Over the next few days, Dominik's health stabilises to some degree.

In retrospect, it is evident that the injury to the left lung clearly inflicted at Pirmasens hospital was a decisive factor in triggering the series of events that ultimately led to Dominik's demise.

The doctors at Pirmasens must be questioned as to why they did not follow standard medical monitoring procedures after the pleurocentesis, which should have led to emergency measures to re-inflate the left lung.

Why was Dominik left lying in his hospital bed at Pirmasens hospital for days with only one functioning lung? Why was there no mention in the doctors' reports of the obviously collapsed lung or the dramatic medical consequences of this?

Why was Dominik denied vital medical care, such as the albumin infusion, for such a long time?


Dominik is transferred to Westerwald German Red Cross clinic in Kirchen, which is closer to his home town. Chief physician, Dr. Buchal, makes contact with Professor Jürgens in Münster to discuss the case. Still no medical care is provided for the obviously collapsed left lung. Throughout the course of his week-long stay at Kirchen hospital, Dominik develops additional life-threatening problems, all of which receive insufficient medical attention or, in some cases, no medical attention at all: Dominik's haemoglobin levels (which measure the amount of oxygen in red blood cells) fall to below half the normal level. His plasma levels also fall to a life-threatening level. The boy's shallow breathing, which is a result of his having to breathe with only one functioning lung, is interpreted as a sign of his impending death. The parents are told many times over that their child is on the verge of death.

One of Dominik's parents requests that Dominik be given an optimum dose of vitamins – a request that is denied by chief physician, Dr. Buchal, claiming that he cannot allow it on "ethical grounds".


Dominik begs his parents to rescue him from the clutches of Kirchen hospital, saying: “If you don't get me out of here, I won't survive the weekend.” Dominik obviously feels that continuing to stay in this hospital poses a real threat to him. He could not possibly have known that on this very Friday, the chief physician at the hospital had applied for an injunction permitting him to force Dominik to accept morphine for the pain, although Dominik was not suffering from much pain at all. Even the smallest overdose of morphine can have life-threatening, if not lethal, consequences.

Did Dr. Buchal want the court's blessing for the action he was about to take? Had Dr. Buchal also discussed this action with Professor Jürgens? Why, instead of implementing urgently necessary medical care, did they simply allow Dominik's life to be put at risk, actually encouraging his apparently imminent death?


Dominik's parents push for Dominik to be transferred to a hospital that also provides naturopathic treatment. Chief physician, Dr. Buchal, refuses to do this and instead presents the parents with a injunction from Betzdorf district court, which in effect gives the doctors free rein to administer morphine to Dominik, who at this point is still free of pain.

Only when the parents' lawyers threaten to go public with information about Dr. Buchal's actions, which have no medically justifiable grounds, does Dr. Buchal finally relent – on the evening of that Monday – and allow Dominik to be transferred to “Villa Medica”, an alternative clinic in Edenkoben, in the Rhineland-Pfalz region of Germany. The doctors from Kirchen still tried to give Dominik a morphine injection in the ambulance, with the supposed aim of helping him survive the journey.

If Dominik's father hadn't stepped in at the last minute to prevent them doing this, Dominik would probably have succumbed to his fate there and then. Shortly before midnight, Dominik reaches “Villa Medica”.


The chief physician at “Villa Medica”, Dr. Burkhard Aschhoff, gives Dominik a full check-up, finding him to be “in a state of generally diminished health and restricted breathing”. At 5.8 his haemoglobin level is below half the normal level and his plasma level is also life-threateningly low. An X-ray of Dominik's chest cavity, taken the same day, documents the collapsed left lung: “The left pleural space (space surrounding the lungs) is transparent, giving the impression of a pneumothorax (collection of air or gas in the pleural space). No lung tissue is discernible".

According to Dr. Aschhoff, the following measures were taken: “We had to immediately administer 2 transfusions of erythrocyte concentrate (blood bottles) and substitute 7 infusions of human albumin (plasma protein) to remedy the life-threatening situation.”

That same day, Dr. Aschoff performs a further pleurocentesis (puncture of the pleural space) on Dominik: “The puncture needle was inserted dorsally (from the back) between the 7 th and 8 th rib.” Puncturing the pleural space from behind is a highly dangerous procedure due to the high risk of lacerating the blood vessels located here.

It is probable that in performing this risky procedure, Dr. Aschhoff did in fact lacerate some of the blood vessels inside Dominik's ribcage. What other explanation could there be for the mass of fluid which began to fill Dominik's pleural space over the following days and which a specialist laboratory later found to be blood coagulum (a fibrin precipitate with red blood cells)?


Yet another pleurocentesis to insert a chest drain. To suction air from the pleural space, Dr. Aschoff punctures Dominik's pleural space once more – this time from the front – and connects a suction pump.


X-ray CT of Dominik's lung on 6 September 2004. The left lung has collapsed as a result of medical error. Its cavity is filled with a huge haematoma. In the centre, a drainage catheter can be seen (see text).

Dr. Aschhoff has an x-ray CT taken of Dominik's whole chest. It now becomes apparent that the whole of the left side of his chest is suddenly full of a uniform mass that was not visible on any previous CT scan. Dr. Aschoff and the examining radiologist interpret the sudden appearance of the structure as “exploding lung metastases” from Dominik's bone cancer.

Neither doctor, clearly, is bothered by the fact that the left lung is supposedly full of secondaries, while the right lung shows no sign whatever of metastases.

Since the lung is a single organ with evenly distributed blood supply, this cannot be the case.

Dr. Aschoff also informs Dr. Rath of this finding. The latter considers this diagnosis to be unlikely and premature, and suggests waiting for the result of the special laboratory test on the contents of the drainage tube situated in the midst of this mass.


Analysis of the catheter tip at a special laboratory confirms the haematoma and at the same time rules out the possibility of a lung metastasis. (German text, PDF-file)

The test finding from the special pathology institute is now available. Test result number E 27088/04 gives the following diagnosis: “Catheter tip with adjoining fibrin condensate, with no indication of malignancy.” This is confirmed by the diagnosis of a huge blood clot in Dominik's left thoracic cavity, and definitely rules out the possibility that the structure which has suddenly developed can be a tumour metastasis in the lung. The finding inevitably confirms that the left lung is no longer inflated at this point. Thus the suspicion of a collapsed lung due to the pleural puncture on 08/15/2004 is once again confirmed.


Despite this compelling evidence, Dr. Aschhoff insists to the very end that his erroneous diagnosis is correct. At this point, Dr. Aschhoff must realise that he probably contributed to the deterioration of Dominik's condition. In order to hush this up he publicly discredits Dr. Rath and makes him out to be completely incompetent.

He goes so far as to enlist the Springer-owned tabloid “Bild”, well-known for its anti-Rath smear campaign on behalf of the pharmaceutical cartel. He contacts Bild journalist D. Becker. This is no accident, for Dr. Aschhoff is godfather to Becker's children. The relationship between Aschhoff and Becker is clearly so close that Aschhoff – in flagrant violation of doctor-patient confidentiality – even gives this Bild sensation-monger the CT images which he misdiagnosed. On 12 and 13 November these delude a readership of millions into believing in a non-existent giant tumour in Dominik's chest. This is one of the reasons why Dominik's parents have now filed criminal proceedings against Dr. Aschhoff.

Dr. Aschhoff also informs Dominik's distraught parents of his false diagnosis, claiming that Dominik only has a few days to live. When the parents are rightly sceptical of this diagnosis, Dr. Aschhoff refuses Dominik any further treatment. Once again, his parents are compelled to find another clinic, at a moment's notice, where Dominik's treatment can continue.

Does Dr. Aschhoff really believe that he can cover up his false diagnosis and his medical misconduct through a campaign of intentional public misinformation? Was he perhaps trying to avoid an enquiry into his grave medical errors by intentionally violating doctor-patient confidentiality and publishing misdiagnosed CT images of Dominik?

However grave Dr. Aschhoff's medical misconduct was, the harm he caused by allowing himself to be exploited by the pharmaceuticals' flagship tabloid “Bild” is far more serious. The medical misinformation and lies thus spread about the Dominik case are depriving millions of cancer patients of the chance to turn their backs on the “toxic cures” of chemotherapy, and to combat their cancer with the help of scientifically based effective natural remedies.

The fact that the Bild tabloid is a rabble-rouser for the pharmaceutical cartel is no accident. The chairman of the supervisory board of the Springer group (Bild, Bild am Sonntag etc.) is Sicilian Giuseppe Vita, who is also chair of the supervisory board of the pharmaceutical group ‘Schering'. And it gets worse: The executive chairman of the Axel-Springer publishing company, Mathias Döpfner, is also on the supervisory board of Schering AG. The Schering group alone makes an annual turnover of almost half a billion dollars from cancer drugs, a market which they are clearly trying to defend with all means at their disposal, such as the smear campaign against Dr. Rath.


Fleeing their pursuers, who in the meantime have clearly enlisted every clinic in Germany, the parents decide to take the only step possible and look abroad to receive further treatment for their child. Eventually, they find a clinic that provides both traditional and alternative forms of treatment, and is willing to admit Dominik: the “Oasis of Hope” clinic in Mexico, directly bordering the US. Many North American patients, who have been failed by chemo-medicine, also go there for treatment.


Dominik, his mother and a supervisory doctor flee the witch-hunt in Germany and fly to North America. Shortly before landing, the horrified parents hear that their pursuers have still not given up. They have forced through emergency legal proceedings at Betzdorf district court on the coming Monday, with the aim of obtaining a court order to drive Dominik, once and for all, back into the power of pharmaceutical medicine.


The judge at Betzdorf district court is informed by the parents' solicitor of Dominik's new place of abode and the comprehensive range of treatments which the clinic offers. The judge decides in favour of Dominik and his parents, as he realises that Dominik does not need further suffering inflicted on him in the name of therapy, and that the clinic is providing for his needs in the best possible way. For his own personal assurance, he himself phones Dominik the next day at the “Oasis” clinic, and wishes him the best of luck.

For the pursuers who believed, after Dominik had been refused further treatment at “Villa Medica”, that they had cornered him and his parents, this is a decisive defeat. To hush up this final escape by Dominik from the clutches of the pharmaceutical interest groups and their seventh consecutive legal defeat, they start a real media rampage against Cellular Medicine and Dr. Rath – using everything from the “Bild” newspaper to ZDF and ARD broadcasting stations.

Throughout the whole of Germany there is not a single clinic that does not participate in the campaign against Dominik. What is the meaning of this? Not one clinic is willing to offer him potentially life-saving treatment.

Do umpteen thousand cancer patients in Germany have to pay the price for the fact that this country was the stronghold of the pharmaceutical cartel for years, and enslaved whole areas of society such as medicine and the media?

Following his flagrant mistreatment in German hospitals and the long journey, Dominik is in a greatly weakened condition. As before, he still breathes with only one lung - which is also constricted due to the huge haematoma in the left lung. Dominik's heart is also constricted and gradually develops a pericardial effusion (a build-up of fluid in the space between the heart and the sac around the heart). This pericardial effusion increasingly impairs the heart function, that is, the capacity of the heart to pump blood.

Due to his generally weak condition, and the false information which clinics in Germany have given about Dominik's previous case history, the doctors at the “Oasis” clinic decide not to operate but to keep him under careful observation.


Another CT check-up of Dominik's chest is undertaken. It shows an astonishing finding: in the midst of the light-grey mass in Dominik's left chest cavity can be seen a large, dark-grey area which the doctors initially misdiagnose as tumour necrosis (dead tumour tissue). A chest-cavity puncture is considered, but in the end is not carried out due to Dominik's generally weak condition.

At this point, a grey area has developed at the centre of the huge haematoma, which indicates disintegration (breakdown) of the contusion.


Due to his restricted lung and heart function, Dominik's condition deteriorates further. He suffers from increasingly irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), a racing heart (tachycardia) and high blood pressure as a consequence of the increasing constriction of his heart. His death now seems likely. Since there is no alternative, the parents urge the clinic's doctors to puncture the dark-grey mass in Dominik's chest.

The aim is to ease pressure on the vital organs, the heart and the right lung. The doctors say they are willing to do this - a highly dramatic decision, for if the lump in Dominik's chest is really a huge metastasis of the left lung, a lung puncture could cause the whole left lung to collapse like a deflated balloon. Due to the already much reduced respiratory function, this would very probably lead to immediate death. This intervention will endanger Dominik's life unless the mass in Dominik's left chest is not a metastasis of the left lung, but a haematoma that has formed outside the previously collapsed left lung.

The surgical procedure is undertaken at 8 pm under local anaesthetic. The surgeon's needle enters Dominik's chest cavity without encountering lung tissue. Dominik's heart and respiratory function remain unaltered. This confirms the grave suspicion that the left lung was deflated by the puncture at Pirmasens Hospital in August, leading to Dominik having to breathe with only one lung ever since.

The surgeon subsequently introduced a drainage tube (catheter) into Dominik's left chest cavity, positioning its tip exactly in the middle of the huge lump with the help of the x-ray CT. The fluid voided through this drainage tube over the following days was tested in a special laboratory. The diagnosis was clear: “No evidence of malignancy”. Confirming the test result on 8 September, the mass in Dominik's chest was thus once again identified as coagulated blood, and metastasis was ruled out.

In the following days, almost half a litre of fluid was drained from the dissolving haematoma. This eased the pressure somewhat in Dominik's chest, visible also from the x-ray images. However, the haematoma in the heart sac (pericardial effusion) was not reduced and, after a week, this finally led to the pump function of Dominik's heart failing.


Dominik dies. He was not the victim of his cancer but died from the consequences of severe medical errors in German hospitals. He was the victim of a form of medicine that stops at nothing to prove that cancer remains a death sentence.


Dominik's body is brought back to Germany. When the boy's coffin arrived at Frankfurt airport, Koblenz public prosecutor department immediately confiscated it. Why? Münster professor Jürgens had issued a charge against Dr. Rath for bodily harm and manslaughter, which the public prosecutor department was processing. Furthermore, the parents were informed that a charge had also been filed against them for failure to provide due help.


A post-mortem is carried out on Dominik at Mainz University clinic's pathology institute. Legal representatives acting for the parents, and those acting for Dr. Rath were not admitted. The parents do not doubt the independence of Koblenz public prosecutor department, but there are justified concens, due to links between the university clinics at Mainz and Münster, about the objectivity of the Mainz pathologists. For this reason the parents decide to have a second post-mortem carried out. This turns out to be a very wise decision.


At the second post-mortem, independent doctors and legal experts were present with the pathologists. The decisive findings of this autopsy were the following:

The “Corpus delicti“ – the left lung which suffered collapse due to medical errors, and the haematoma which developed in the resulting cavity – were, astonishingly, no longer present! Clearly these important findings had been removed by the Mainz pathologists and – contrary to all rules of court pathology – not replaced again in the corpse.

One has to ask why. Did the pathologists do this in order to investigate the truth or to conceal it? Why were Dominik and his parents denied the right to full burial – that is, with all organs intact?

Koblenz public prosecutor department has already been informed of the absence of the left lung and the huge blood coagulation in the left thoracic cavity, with a request to ensure that this organ and its findings are not ‘accidentally' discarded by the Mainz pathologists.

The second post-mortem however, has already closed the door on any attempt to manipulate Dominik's cause of death. The whole right lung was present, and one could see at first glance that this organ contained no metastases. If there were any secondaries at all in this organ, they were so small that they could not have posed a threat to his life.

Since the right and left lungs compose a single organ, and are nourished by the same blood supply, it is impossible for the right lung to have been free of metastases while the left lung was one huge metastasis.

So while the second post-mortem was able to rule out lung metastasis as cause of death, the lung tissue gave clear indications of the actual cause of death: so-called lung congestion (accumulation of fluid in the lung tissue), an unmistakeable sign of blockage in the lung's blood circulation. This, in turn, is an expression of the fact that the heart's pump function was restricted, which ultimately led to heart failure.

The second expert report on the right lung renders any attempt to manipulate Dominik's cause of death a useless undertaking.


It becomes clear from a report in “Bild am Sonntag” that the parents' fear of attempts at such manipulation are not unfounded. Today, this pharmaceutical flagship's invidious campaign is notched up still further, when it reports on supposed “first results of the post-mortem ordered by Koblenz public prosecutor department”: “According to information available to BamS, Dominik's small body was wasted with cancer. The lungs were riddled with metastases.” In view of the available facts one cannot imagine a greater affront to the truth.

In summary, the following questions arise:

Is an alliance between pharmaceutical doctors and pharmaceutical-dependent media trying to falsify the cause of Dominik's death?

Do these false findings aim to manipulate the public prosecutor department and the public?

Is all this happening to bring criminal proceedings against Dr. Rath, innovator of an effective, side-effect free alternative to the billion dollar business with useless chemotherapies and the perpetuation of cancer?

Is the aim to discredit the natural therapy of Cellular Medicine and bury its threat to the pharmaceutical investment business?

Should this unscrupulous conduct get away with sacrificing millions of cancer patients to an illness which could long ago have been assigned to the past?

It is already clear that the Dominik case is introducing a new era in medicine which no longer serves the financial interests of a handful of pharmaceutical shareholders but the health interests of millions of people.

Dedicated to my friend Dominik from Dr. Matthias Rath

Now you are finally free, Dominik! Here on earth you were imprisoned and restrained on an island of cancer patients. Like millions of cancer patients with you, you were waiting chained to the shackle of chemo-medicine and gagged by the “billion-dollar business with disease”.

This “cancer island” is an island of death, because cancer is until today a death sentence. The horror of death over this island is held up at all costs by a terror regime. Its survival relies on the great many tentacles of the pharma octopus, a monster, that nourishes itself on the blood of its victims. Whoever tries to escape the prison of this “cancer island” to arrive at the safety of the edge of the “land of good health”, will be returned to the island of death by the bloodhounds of terror or will be rushed to his death. Until now there was no escape from this island of death. But your parents and you, Dominik, risked it anyhow. Nearly one and a half years ago you escaped your bloodhounds. You reached the edge of “land of good health”, and celebrated your first Communion there.

But then a gust of wind to your young life pulled you back into the sea - directly into the clutches of your bloodhounds. They knew, they had to rush you to your death. If they didn’t do that, then there would be a rebellion on “cancer island”. If it had become known, that you had reached the safety of the edge of the “land of good health”, then thousands of cancer patients, imprisoned against their will on the “island of death”, would have, like you, wished to become free. But this liberation of cancer patients would spell the end of the terror regime and the octopus, who can only survive with the help of terror.

Although your bloodhound did everything to rip you with brutal violence back to the “island of death”, you escaped from them once again. You fought like a young lion and once again swam to the “edge”. With your last ounce of strength you got up again, and all prisoners of the island of death know now that it is possible to reach the safety of the edge of “the land of good health”.

You planted a flag in the sand, the examination results, proving that you did not die from a cancer metastasis in the lung, but through the weapons of your bloodhounds. The flag can be seen by the prisoners on the “island of death”.. On it you have written with your own blood:

“Cancer is no longer a death sentence! Come on, you are free!“

I thank you that you presented us with this medical proof. I thank you that you endured so long until the time that the flag of freedom fluttered in the wind. I thank you for your fight, I thank you for you bravery! Thank you in the name of all mankind! Thank you on behalf of all future generations, for whom cancer will no longer be a death sentence!

Now everyone on ”cancer island” knows that the “land of good health” is within reach. And the more the bloodhounds endeavour to maul your flag and to cover your footsteps on the sand, the louder they are screaming, the more people on “cancer island” will follow your sign of freedom. Like a bushfire the message will spread all over the island of death:

“Cancer is no longer a death sentence! We are free now!“

As the scientist and physician who enabled you to escape from the island of death I gained you as a friend. I had hoped that you would reach the land of good health and could live there for a long time. But your bloodhounds were able to impede that. For the last time!

But cellular medicine is already building a bridge between the deathly island of cancer and the land of good health. As the architect of this bridge I promise you that my research colleagues will not rest until this bridge is completed. The day is not far away when thousands and millions of prisoners will reach the “land of good health” from the island of death over this bridge. And on that day the terror regime that has victimized a century long millions of people for the “billion dollar business with disease” will collapse.

I see the people on the bridge. They are cheering and can hardly believe the overwhelming feeling to be free. And as they reach the land of health, they look back and see how the island of death sinks into the sea. They recognize that they have not only liberated themselves, but also their children and all future generations and they commit themselves to never admit such a terror regime again. Never again!

“Cancer is vanquished! We are forever free !“

And the bridge, over which people free of the cancer disease will cross, will stand forever and will always carry your name

Thank you Dominik!

On 1 November 2004, young Dominik died after a long illness. Dominik’s death was as dramatic as the last two years of his short life. The battle between the old approach of mainstream medicine, characterised by chemotherapy, and the new medicine heralded by Cellular Medicine’s breakthrough, accompanied Dominik to his last moments.

What is certain is that Dominik did not die of cancer and lung metastasis, but from a series of mistakes by doctors which led to an enormous mass of a blood clot filling the whole of the left side of his chest, and putting increasing pressure on his heart and lungs. During these developments, a blood clot also formed in the pericardium (pericardial contusion), which increasingly impaired Dominik’s heart functions.

Although a puncture of the left thorax was finally carried out on 25 October 2004, and considerably eased the pressure, the vital organs, particularly the heart, were already so severely impaired that Dominik suffered heart failure on November 1st. The surgery on the left thoracic cavity did provide evidence that in the lung drainage there were no cancer cells, therefore no lung metastases.

It was not cancer, which defeated Dominik – he became the victim of an outmoded form of medicine which exploited him in an attempt to show that cancer remains a death sentence. But this did not succeed!

The facts in detail:

  1. It has been claimed that Dominik died as a result of his cancer. The fact is that Dominik died from a huge blood clot in the left thorax, which finally impaired heart and respiratory functions so severely that he suffered acute heart failure on 1 November.
  2. It has been claimed that a huge lung metastasis had formed in Dominik’s chest, affecting the whole left lung. The fact is that surgery on Dominik’s chest on 25 October 2004 found that the left lung had collapsed Lung metastasis was thus excluded.
  3. The pleural fluid extracted directly from the centre of the formation in the lung, using a drainage catheter, also showed no evidence of cancer cells.
  4. This important examination result confirms the finding of a Dortmund specialist laboratory on 9 September 2004, according to which the mass in Dominik’s thoracic cavity was a blood clot consisting of red blood ells and a protein, fibrin. Claims in Bild newspaper and other media that it was a lung metastasis are thus clearly refuted.
  5. It has been claimed that Dominik’s life was put at risk when his parents broke off questionable chemotherapy and instead relied on the natural remedy of Cellular Medicine. The fact is that Dominik was – without chemotherapy - able to live an almost normal life for a year and a half with the help of Cellular Medicine. According to statistics provided by chemotherapy-based medicine, he ought to have died long before.
  6. It has been claimed that there is no scientific evidence to support Dr. Rath’s natural remedy of Cellular Medicine. The fact is that the cellular nutrient compounds developed at Dr. Rath’s research institute are able to completely prevent the spread of about twenty of the most common types of cancer cells, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, pprostate cancer and many others including three types of bone cancer (osteosarcoma), which was the form of cancer Dominik had (see www.DrRathResearch.org for more information).
  7. It has been claimed that Dominik’s death has also put paid to the hopes of a breakthrough in the battle against cancer. The opposite is the case: many thousands of cancer patients throughout the world are already successfully using the natural approach of Cellular Medicine developed by Dr. Rath’s research team. In many cases it has been possible to halt or even wholly eliminate cancer. Numerous case histories, with supporting x-ray and CT images, are documented on the Internet (see www.DrRathResearch.org for more information).
  8. It has been claimed that Dr. Rath endangered Dominik’s life with Cellular Medicine. The Dean of Münster University Clinic even tried to file a suit against Dr. Rath at Koblenz public prosecutor department, charging him with bodily harm and attempted murder. The fact is that it was not Dr. Rath or Cellular Medicine, which put the child’s life at risk. The decisive events which led to Dominik’s death were professional errors by doctors, such as the injury caused to his left lung during the chest puncture operation in August, which led to lung collapse, and the injuries arising from another chest cavity puncture in September, which led to massive internal bleeding and formation of the huge blood clot.
  9. One cannot exclude the possibility that there were still cancer cells in Dominik’s body. However, these were clearly not the cause of death.
  10. Dominik did not die in vain – throughout the world people showed warm concern for his fate. His battle against cancer has prepared the way for a new era in medicine, in which cancer will no longer be a death sentence. Doctors and all members of the healing professions must, in the interests of millions of cancer patients, give constructive attention to the scientifically founded successes of Cellular Medicine.

Dr. Gerd Hadrich


I want to make a medical statement as to the death of Dominik Feld.

November 8th, 2004 - As accompanying medical specialist and doctor I witnessed the last weeks in Dominik's life with intensive dialogues with his treating doctors.

His death has been effected by a cardiac decompensation due to a pericardial effusion (accumulation of liquid in the heart sac) as well as a suppression of the whole mediastinum including the heart to the right pulmonary site.

Due to a trauma in the region of the cranium (as a result of a soccer injury) in May of this year a peripety lead to a tragic break/cesura. The subdural haematoma, which was one of the typical intricacies, lead to a trepanation with dissection of the haematoma in typical way. Thereby it was remarkable that this has been interpreted as a bleeding metastasis in a medical and professional way although I did not see any evidence in a patho histological way.

In detailed knowledge of the long and entire disease process with operation of an osteosarcoma including the afterwards occurring chemotherapy, the subsequent abort of the classical and conventional medicine and oncological therapy by the parents, due to an absolute incompatibility and reduction of the general symptoms at degradation of the general state, there followed the beginning of a complementary-oncological therapy with vitamins and/or cell vital substances including polyphenols, as well as essential amino acids which added to a more than exceptional improvement and normalization of the condition of the child and led to a nearly normal rhythm of life.

As a result of a hard pneumonia a bruise in the region of the pleura appeared. The pleura was punctured and more than 2 litres of liquid was removed which did not contain any tumour cells or rather osteosarcoma cells. During this puncture the lung got damaged so that it collapsed. This is retrospectively the decisive incident for the further course.

Without having any pain, a pain therapy (morphine) was administered during the supposed final tumour stage. Thereupon Dominik was taken at the end of August of this year, in a more or less, desolate condition to an alternative clinic at his parent’s instance. His condition improved due to infusions with protein and blood.

The x-ray radiographies and computed tomographies of his lung, which had been made on September 6 th of this year, suddenly showed a total clouding of the left site of the thorax. The doctors working there, interpreted this as an exploding metastasis.

For this reason the management of this alternative clinic in Germany refused any further treatment of the child.

After that he was transferred to one of the few complementary medical clinics in North America.

During his week-long stay his state of health improved. At times he could also spend some hours at the beach. It was noticeable, that in spite of treatment his cardial and pulmonary situation did not improve and that the oxygen situation and the ventilation of the healthy lobe of the lung led to an interference of breathing. Due to this it came to a pericardial effusion.

Meanwhile at the past computer tomographically or rather sonographically and common x-ray radiographs a question arose concerning the accurate inspection of an intrathoracic haematoma with central accumulation of liquid.

After intensive dialogues and discussions, and consideration of the risks as well as the interpretation of the process of Dominik, I decided to perform a procedure after prior consultation with paediatricians, oncologists, radiologists, internists and paediatric surgeons.

The aim was to relieve the heart and the right lung due to the hypertensive crisis and tachycardia which had appeared in the meantime as well as the known oxygen problem which was due to the restricted ventilation of the right lung. This was done under local anesthesic.

During the procedure, which Dominik survived very well, we found old coagulum (old blood) and no tissue at all. This all took place under the presence and attendance of all medicines and myself.

It showed that the left lung did not unfold itself after the pleurocentesis in August.

Obviously a massive intrathoracic bleeding occurred after an afreshed biliary drainage in the clinic of Dr. Aschoff, which had been incomprehensibly done retro thoracal.

Via constant mechanical aspiration (by dint of depression) through the fixed catheter, a big quantity of old blood and in part serous, bloody liquid (a sign for an existing haematoma) could be absorbed in the next days after the procedure.

The histological examination of the drainage-liquid showed neither tumourous event nor any metastasis.

The death of Dominik certainly occurred through a primary heart failure in consequence of the pericardial effusion which did not degenerate. This pericardial effusion was formed due to the compression of the breast and the heart. According to the available results of examination, the decisive event for the death is the collapse of the left lung with subsequent bleeding in the whole left thorax which occurred in August of this year. The consequence was an irreparable damage of the cardial and pulmonary vital functions.

The results of the thoracic intervention of October, 25 th as well as the following histological analysis, exclude a malignancy and therewith pulmonary metastasis as cause of death.

Dr. Gerd Hadrich

Dominik's parents, Anke and Josef Feld

This speech was presented by Anke Feld in Cologne, Germany on March 16 and in Berlin, Germany on March 18.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,

It isn’t easy for me to be here before you today to give a brief account once again of everything that has happened to us. However, as people call us constantly to ask us what really happened, people who want to know our opinion of Dr. Rath and cellular medicine, and who analyze the reports that appear in the media, we have started to tell of our experiences and the true story about our Dominik on the Internet, in Rath International and also in the new Gesundheits-RATH-Geber. This is one of the only forums where this is possible. For example, we wanted to make things clear in our local paper, but the Rhein-Zeitung told us that the Feld family didn’t want to publish any thing from the Feld family. They told me that of course they would print things about us, Dr. Rath and cellular medicine, but not something coming directly from us.

The most common question we are asked is what we think of Dr. Rath and cellular medicine. The answer is very simple: we are very grateful. We are grateful that there are people like Dr. Rath and the members of his team and the Health Alliance, who, despite the public slander, continue in their work and use their experience to help those in need.

But today, I would also like to ask you a question: What would you think of a person who, through their research, generosity and friendship, helps one of your children back to health? Many months ago, Dominik said in Mainz, of his own free will, ‘since I have been taking Dr. Rath’s vitamins, I feel much better.’

But this could not stop there. A child as living proof that cellular medicine is in the right? This would not benefit the medicine on which the pharmaceutical industry depends; they would never have left him alone. Can you imagine what this meant for us on a daily basis? In each check-up, each tomograph and each radiograph, we had to really think whether or not we would be able to find someone somewhere who would give us an unbiased opinion of the results. The medical profession immediately took on board the bad omens given by Prof. Jürgens in Münster, who was horrified that in March last year we were to regain custody over Dominik. He addressed the District Attorney and said, ‘if this child dies, an autopsy must be carried out on his body.’

Dominik could have had a car accident and they would still have said that our son had died of cancer. Our son was secondary in importance some time ago. The interest lay in showing the world that Dr. Rath was wrong and that the results of his research are false. The controversy had little to do with Dominik.

And that is how fear became our ever-present companion. What would happen if Dominik grew ill? We learned of the consequences in a terrible way. Dominik was hit on his right temple with a ball while playing football. An accident which, if he hadn’t had chemotherapy, wouldn’t have had such serious consequences: with chemo, the blood vessels become porous as a result of the toxic substances that have been administered and bruises form in areas where they would normally not appear if the substance had not been administered. And that is what happened to Dominik’s temple. The blood haemorrhage was so big that it had to be removed in emergency surgery.

Our son had once again fallen into the hands of clinics. We almost knew what would happen next. The surgeon in charge of the treatment said at first, and before witnesses, that it was a ‘bruise the size of a chestnut’. However, the report sent to the hospital at Kirchen spoke of a tumour the size of a chestnut (osteosarcoma). And that is how the debate reappeared in the press about our son’s supposed cancer. From Münster, rumours spread to the press saying that our son was covered with metastasis.

During the operation to remove the bruise, a portion of osseous material was extracted which, six weeks later and once the brain pressure had ceased, was to be replaced. So, Dominik had to go back to the clinic. That was the beginning of the worst part: after the pre-operative examination, they told us that, basing their opinion on a computerized tomograph, Dominik had a tumour in his head the size of a fist. We were horrified and wanted to speak with the surgeon who was treating our son immediately. However, it was not possible. He had nothing to say to us.

Three days later, we had to go back to the clinic for the operation. One day before the operation, we received a call from the surgeon. He told us that he had gone over the images again, carefully, ‘it’s an oedema. It’s not what you’ve been told. The boy doesn’t have a malignant tumour. If Dominik feels well, we can postpone the operation, because oedemas often disappear of their own accord. If not, we’ll treat the problem.’

But once again, everything turned out not as expected: Dominik had to receive emergency surgery again, and again they told us of a tumour the size of a fist. The pathological results said ‘osteosarcoma’. The surgeon we had spoken to previously was on holiday at the time. As there was no one else around in whom we could trust, we requested a tissue analysis, which we received after lots of pressure. We took the material to be analysed in a laboratory where nobody had heard of Dominik and his illness. The results of the analysis were conclusive: there was no osteosarcoma.

For us, it is very clear: Dominik did not die of cancer. He died as a result of the numerous clinical and medical errors and the negligence with which our son was treated in the different hospitals. For example, no preventive measures were adopted to avoid the infections that often occur after artificial ventilation. A study performed in 17 countries shows that after 48 hours of artificial ventilation, the risk of infection increases greatly. Dominik received artificial ventilation for 120 hours, more than twice the hours mentioned in the study.

When they woke Dominik from the artificial coma, he could move every part of his body. The doctors were very surprised by this. They were certain that he would be paralysed and that he would not even be able to speak. However, Dominik looked at me with tears in his eyes and said, ‘they’ve done this in my head to get at you; they want to destroy you; finish you off.’ I couldn’t believe my ears; what had he found out?

"Our son died as a result of the ignorance of many doctors"

Our son died as a result of the ignorance of many doctors. He died because they blindly believed that he had cancer, despite the fact that the pathological results said the opposite, ‘there is no malignance in the lungs.’ That is what the analyses said.

Dominik had serious pneumonia with pleural effusion, but nobody treated that problem. The necessary examinations were not made. He was even deprived of vital treatment. He received human albumin and blood after a lot of insistence, but even then, he was only given a little amount. Neither was he given high doses of vitamin C. When we finally asked, the head of the paediatrics service at Kirchen told us that high doses of vitamin C were toxic and that he disagreed with it being administered intravenously for ethical reasons.

Ethical reasons? Where were the ethical reasons when he tried by force to convince Dominik that he was in great pain, even though our son had always said that it was not true? Time and again, he said to him, ‘you’re in great pain, aren’t you Dominik?’ Until our son asked us, very confused, ‘Mum, why do I have to be in pain?

But, things got even worse. As Dominik would not accept the story of being in pain, they sent him a priest to frighten our poor son. The priest was to tell Dominik that he was going to die the next day. Thank God the priest could not believe the incredible proposal and refused to do what the doctors asked him. He was so shocked by the request that he took notes of the conversations and wrote down the dates.

During this period, the only thing Dominik wanted to do was go home. He was always saying, ‘I want to leave here. I want us to go to another country. Nobody here wants to help me. I have a bad lung, but it isn’t cancer. Mum, you have to tell the doctors again.’ But they would hear nothing of it. They had been speaking of terminal cancer for a long time and they wanted to give him morphine and stop the supposed pain our son didn’t feel.

When they realized that their tactic of wearing him down wasn’t working, the doctors tried again by going to the family courts to take away our custody over Dominik again. This time, supposedly, it was the evangelist minister who suggested to the doctors the idea of reporting us to the courts of Betzdorf. However, this pastor had never seen either Dominik or us, his parents. How could he have formed that idea of us and be capable of giving such advice, despite the fact that he knew nothing about us?

Things got more and more gruesome. Why were the doctors suddenly so interested in giving Dominik morphine? Anyone who knows a little about how morphine works will know that it has a deeply sedative effect on the patient and that it can even be fatal. Perhaps that’s why at the end of August 2004 they wanted to take away our custody, so that with the consent of the court they could give Dominik morphine without it being necessary.

Dominik neither needed nor wanted morphine. All he wanted was to go home. The doctor told him time and again, ‘tomorrow, you can go home tomorrow.’ However, this was nothing more than a particularly cruel delaying tactic, because there was no way they wanted to let him go home. Only after great pressure from us and our lawyer, and thanks to the help of our friends, could we get Dominik out of the hospital one night, at around 9.30. But our poor child couldn’t go home and he was taken to another clinic. Before we left, we had to give the exact information about the clinic.

"He refused to continue treating Dominik and gave us 24 hours to leave his clinic"

The doctor at that last clinic in Germany was surprised at the condition of our son, as well as the negligence of not providing assistance committed by the hospital at Kirchen. He even wanted to report the fact to the District Attorney of Koblenz. Then he sent us a journalist from the Bild newspaper. He said that a written record had to be made of everything we had been through. He also told us that we could trust that gentleman, since he was a friend of his and the godfather of his children.

However, we weren’t so sure and we told him nothing. But the doctor broke his obligation to patient confidentiality and allowed copies to be made of Dominik’s radiographs and suddenly, he changed completely. He became another person. He, who also worked with high doses of vitamins and with the combinations of essential nutrients of Dr. Rath, now spoke in a completely different tone. He, who a few days earlier did not believe there was a malignant tumour in the lung and who had seen the diagnosis of the pathologists, which said there was no malignance in the cellular tissue, suddenly wanted to convince us that the boy had a malignant tumour. Finally, he even refused to continue treating Dominik and gave us 24 hours to leave his clinic.

When we started to consider the possibility of treating Dominik at home with the help of a support nurse, we received the next unpleasant surprise: the nurse had changed his opinion and told us that from now on the decisions on what would happen would be taken from over his head. But what did all this mean? If the doctors believed that there was no hope for our child, why couldn’t they send him home? Why was he forced to go to a hospice?

Now, we only had one option. For some time, Dominik had been telling us that he didn’t think he could receive help in Germany. ‘Please take me to another country. Nobody wants to help me here,’ he told us continually. So we went abroad, like Dominik wanted.

But that step had its consequences. The nurse reported us and said that we had abandoned the clinic without medical advice. All this was nothing more than a tactic to get Dominik back under his control. This conclusion is the result of how they threw us out of the last clinic. In any case, on 17 September, the nurse tried again to get our custody removed, but we were on our way to Mexico with medical assistance.

Even so, they continued trying to get Dominik. They weren’t satisfied with the fact that our lawyer knew where we were and the circumstances we were in. No. According to German law, we had to inform the judge, the Department of Minors and the nurse of our place of residence. And in these circumstances, how can a boy of 9 years get the peace and quiet he needs to get well? Everyone knows that it is impossible to recover from a serious illness without rest. The operations, the infections and all the other external circumstances had left their mark on our child. Dominik was very affected by them. His psyche was conscientiously destroyed in order to take away his will to live. And they even managed to spread doubts in the minds of the Mexican doctors, providing them with false information in their own country, which meant that even there Dominik’s treatment was very limited. We finally found all this out thanks to the documentation at the clinic. Although, through these reports we also realized that the doctors were completely convinced that Dominik could not be suffering from terminal bone cancer since osteosarcoma is extremely painful and that was not compatible with Dominik’s condition because he was in no pain.

"He is a special child,' is what the doctors and nurses said in Mexico."

‘He is a special child,’ is what the doctors and nurses said in Mexico. Many patients, nurses and doctors thought highly of him, liked him and loved him. A small group of patients came to him and played music with him – Dominik liked music more than anything. And they all sang Mexican carols in autumn.

When he could, Dominik sat on the beach, where, for a few moments, he managed to forget his homesickness. He missed his brothers and his friends. Even his father couldn’t visit him. It was very difficult for both of them. Only his good friend Dr. Rath could go to Mexico to visit him. For hours he would take Dominik in his arms at night. He’ll never be able to forget that.

‘If when you go home, I get ill again, who’s going to help me?’, he asked on one occasion while staring into the horizon. No. He didn’t want to go through all that again. He had no strength left. Dominik had had to change his identity to be able to live without any problems.

During that time, he constantly said that he had something in his lungs and that something was happening to him there. Finally, although too late, the doctors listened to him. But Dominik was tired. He had waited so long; he had been through so much that he couldn’t go any further. A boy with a great will to live was now physically and mentally broken. All he wanted to do was go home. And the way he said it frightened me, so I asked him, ‘and when you say you want to go home, who else is there?’ ‘The Saviour,’ was all he said.

Dominik went home on All Saints’ Day.

For his father and his brothers, who were far away, it was extremely sad. As we wanted to say farewell in peace, we decided to celebrate the requiem mass and the funeral in private. But, even though he was dead, they weren’t going to leave Dominik alone. On the Monday, the day of the burial, we received a call from the Betzdorf police in the morning, telling us that they had to take possession of Dominik’s body to perform an autopsy.

From that moment on, we had the press outside our door everyday. Even when we were still in Mexico, cruel stories and false news were being spread about the clinic and about us. Now the attacks were more violent and hurtful. Of course, no proof was ever found that those cruel comments were true. There couldn’t be any because none of it was. But when they can’t find proof, journalists turn to the last resort: moral assassination. Only one journalist sent us his condolences and placed himself at our disposal. Thank you very much for being different from the rest of your colleagues. Thank you.

They did not allow the participation of independent lawyers and doctors in the autopsy. Why? The only option we had was to request a second autopsy by independent pathologists, lawyers and doctors. It was very difficult to take that decision, as it probably would be for most parents, but it was the right thing to do.

The University Clinic of Koblenz, which had been commissioned with the autopsy by the District Attorney, needed two months to perform their work. In our file, it states that the DA asked for the results and they replied saying that these things could not be done so quickly and they also needed all of Dominik’s medical file to be able to value the autopsy. But why does a doctor need a patient’s file if they have to issue an opinion based on their own visual inspection and their own analyses. We were astonished to find this and other things in our file.

The second autopsy showed that Dominik had not died from cancer but from acute cardiac failure. However, even today many questions remain unanswered. For example, the pathologists at the University Clinic of Mainz removed the large clot of fibrin and the collapsed lung, but they did not put it back. When the second autopsy was performed, these two things were missing and to date, it has not been possible to examine them. Why?

Despite the terrible experiences of the last months, we think it is time to say thank you. Thanks to you Dr. Rath, for being there with us; Dominik will never forget you. Now he has a lawyer in heaven. Also, thanks to Dr. Niedzwiecki for the invaluable help she gave us in Mexico. Please pass on our thanks to Drs. Vadim and Stella and to all the team at Santa Clara.

"Thanks to you, Dr. Rath, for being there with us; Dominik will never forget you."

We would also like to thank all the doctors in whom Dominik trusted, all the professionals who wanted to help him and who looked after him as best they could. Thank you. For you, your profession is still a vocation. Above all, thanks to you Dr. Baumgardt in Munich for saving Dominik’s leg, and to you Dr. Hadrich for your great help during the journey to Mexico and during our stay there.

Also, thanks to all the people who were with Dominik and me in Mexico, people who were complete strangers and who were at our service at all times and became our friends. Thanks to Harald, Karin, Mira and Helen. Thanks to all the people who have supported us and continue to show their support in their letters, prayers and other forms of help. Dominik now rests in peace. We are the ones who suffer and still can’t understand the reality of everything we have been through. We miss him so much. He had so many plans…

We would like to continue our informative role and collaborate in telling the truth about cellular medicine and help people to be more aware of their own health. The truth constantly appears before our eyes and is an absolute outrage.

But this must not blind us at the present, for there is still a lot to be done. The powerful pharmaceutical groups exercise a dictatorial power in all areas of our lives. Everything fits perfectly; there are absolutely no loose ends. But does the State not have the obligation to help the weakest, especially children? Shouldn’t it protect us from the arbitrary actions of the strong? How can it force a child to be subjected to experimental treatment with chemotherapy as set forth by the Supreme Federal Court in 1993 and which, according to the magazine Spiegel, is of no use whatsoever? Why is not possible to choose from all the scientifically based alternatives? Why, in our country in particular, is it not possible to opt for cellular medicine?

Recently, the Federal Office of Statistics has re-confirmed that one out of every four Germans dies from cancer. We know that chemotherapy does not cure it, and that it can even cause more cancer. We must ensure that this knowledge and the consequences are made public. The task is not easy, but we think it is worth the effort. Together, in collaboration with doctors who are aware of their responsibility, with objective researchers and health professionals open to new alternatives and, of course, with God’s help, we shall find a road that throws light on the truth. We are on the side of truth, even though we have to constantly face harsh setbacks. And as they say in our country, ‘lies gallop along, but truth moves forward one step at a time and in the end, it reaches its objective in time.’

Dominik's passing was as dramatic an event as the past two years of his short life. The fight between an outmoded and inhuman form of treatment – chemotherapy – and the breakthrough of a treatment with no side effects – Cellular Medicine – accompanied Dominik to his death.

Share this post:
Share this post: