Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU‘, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.
Prior to joining the Foundation, Paul’s background was in the music industry, where he worked as a keyboard player and programmer with artists including Paul McCartney, Bryan Ferry, Bill Withers, the Verve, Texas, and Primal Scream.
He first became interested in natural health after falling ill with a chronic fatigue syndrome-related disorder in 1991 and subsequently making a full recovery through the use of natural health therapies. After meeting Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki at an anti-Codex rally in Berlin in 2002, Paul was inspired to make a life-changing decision to leave the music industry to work for the Foundation and help defend the right of patients worldwide to have free access to natural health approaches.
You can find Paul on Twitter at @paulanthtaylor
- Over 40 Percent Of World’s Rivers Contain Harmful Levels Of Pharmaceutical Drug Pollution
- Let’s Celebrate ‘World Vitamin Day’
- New Analysis Shows Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines More Likely To Cause Serious Adverse Events Than Prevent Hospitalization
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked To Eyesight Threatening Retinopathy In Diabetes
- Geopolitical Realignments And Disruption Of The Global Economy In The Post-Pandemic World: The 2022 Bilderberg Meeting In Washington D.C.
- Scientists Confirm Link Between Artificial Food Colorings And Childhood Behavioral Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: New Studies Suggest Vitamin D Deficiency May Be Key Factor
- WHO Chief Accused By Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Of Aiding Genocide: Was This News Buried?
- Israeli Study Shows COVID-19 Vaccines Are Associated With An Increase In Emergency Cardiovascular Events
- New Survey Finds Pharma CEOs, Government Leaders & Journalists Least Trusted On Health