Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU‘, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.
Prior to joining the Foundation, Paul’s background was in the music industry, where he worked as a keyboard player and programmer with artists including Paul McCartney, Bryan Ferry, Bill Withers, the Verve, Texas, and Primal Scream.
He first became interested in natural health after falling ill with a chronic fatigue syndrome-related disorder in 1991 and subsequently making a full recovery through the use of natural health therapies. After meeting Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki at an anti-Codex rally in Berlin in 2002, Paul was inspired to make a life-changing decision to leave the music industry to work for the Foundation and help defend the right of patients worldwide to have free access to natural health approaches.
You can find Paul on Twitter at @paulanthtaylor
- Putting Marketing Before Science: Mainstream Media’s Hyping Of New Drug For Alzheimer’s
- The mRNA Coronavirus Vaccines: Promoted Using Misleading Risk Reduction Statistics?
- Study Finds Vitamin D Levels In Psoriasis Patients Are SEVEN Times Lower Than Healthy People
- World Health Organization Seeking Direct Corporate Funding Through Group Headed By Former Bill Gates Foundation Official
- Don’t Believe The Mainstream Media: Studies Show Antioxidants Improve COVID-19 Clinical Outcomes
- Scientist Who Tried To Debunk COVID-19 Lab Leak Theory Gets More Government Funding For Risky Coronavirus Research
- Meta-Analysis Supports Vitamin C Supplementation for Prevention & Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
- FRACKING: The Scientific Evidence Of Adverse Health Effects That Governments Aren’t Telling You About
- Criticism of the Pharma Cartel and its ‘Business With Disease’ is Becoming Mainstream
- Over 40 Percent Of World’s Rivers Contain Harmful Levels Of Pharmaceutical Drug Pollution