Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU‘, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.
Prior to joining the Foundation, Paul’s background was in the music industry, where he worked as a keyboard player and programmer with artists including Paul McCartney, Bryan Ferry, Bill Withers, the Verve, Texas, and Primal Scream.
He first became interested in natural health after falling ill with a chronic fatigue syndrome-related disorder in 1991 and subsequently making a full recovery through the use of natural health therapies. After meeting Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki at an anti-Codex rally in Berlin in 2002, Paul was inspired to make a life-changing decision to leave the music industry to work for the Foundation and help defend the right of patients worldwide to have free access to natural health approaches.
You can find Paul on Twitter at @paulanthtaylor
- The Mounting Evidence That Vitamin Supplements Prevent Cognitive Decline
- The UK Parliament Speech About mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines That YouTube Didn’t Want You To See
- CONFIRMED: Natural Immunity Is As Effective As COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19: The Lab Leak Theory Goes Mainstream
- Could mRNA Vaccines be Criminalized in Idaho?
- The Bayer/Monsanto Tie-up: Is the Marriage Over?
- The Glorification of Profit is Harming Healthcare
- ‘Definitive Evidence’ That Vitamin D Supplements Protect Against COVID-19-Related Intensive Care Hospitalization
- Pharma Spends More Money Increasing Shareholder Wealth Than It Does On Research And Development
- Are New COVID-19 Variants Being Driven By Vaccines?