Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU‘, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.
Prior to joining the Foundation, Paul’s background was in the music industry, where he worked as a keyboard player and programmer with artists including Paul McCartney, Bryan Ferry, Bill Withers, the Verve, Texas, and Primal Scream.
He first became interested in natural health after falling ill with a chronic fatigue syndrome-related disorder in 1991 and subsequently making a full recovery through the use of natural health therapies. After meeting Dr. Rath and Dr. Niedzwiecki at an anti-Codex rally in Berlin in 2002, Paul was inspired to make a life-changing decision to leave the music industry to work for the Foundation and help defend the right of patients worldwide to have free access to natural health approaches.
You can find Paul on Twitter at @paulanthtaylor
- Research Shows Fatigue Can Be Improved With Nutrient Therapy
- Families of COVID-19 Victims Suing EcoHealth Alliance For ‘Creating’ & ‘Releasing’ Coronavirus
- Study Finds Low Levels of Zinc, Selenium & Vitamin D3 in Childhood Asthma
- Research Confirms The Central Role Played By Vitamin C In Defending The Body Against COVID-19
- International Science Journal Publishes Article Calling For COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines to be Reclassified as Gene Therapies
- Adverse Effects of Face Masks CONFIRMED
- First German Lawsuit Brought Against BioNTech Over COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
- Pharma Cartel Fearing Challenges To Its Lucrative Drug & Vaccine Patents In Europe
- The WHO’s New Partnership With The Rockefeller Foundation: Birds Of A Feather Sticking Together
- Higher Vitamin D Intake in Infancy Linked to Lower Risk of Mental Health Problems at School Age